The Vice President of Technology shall be responsible for all aspects of chapter technology including acquisition of technology, support/maintenance of technology, data analytics, technology governance and long-range and annual planning of technology in accordance with any current or future PMI procedures and guidelines. Duties include:
- Manage all chapter technology initiatives.
- Provide administrative support for chapter technologies.
- Provide vendor management of technology.
- Be familiar with all aspects of operational technologies in place and be able to provide backup administrative support Ensure the chapter’s owned, rented or leased equipment is in good working order and tracked.
- Provide regular status updates to chapter leaders.
- Communicate service level agreements (SLAs) for issue/request intake process.
- Manage, recruit and onboard internal and external technology team members and ensure technology team is providing timely responses to support requests.
- Coordinate and collaborate with other chapter board members and volunteers where needed.
- Develop and implement succession and transition plan.