Multi-faceted industry leader in the areas of benefits, insurance, health, and technology solutions, with over 60 million customers and a nationwide network of over 145,000 members. With a mission & passion for developing innovative technology solutions that truly move their industry forward.
- Voted as one of the Best Places to Work in Virginia in 2013, 2014 & 2015 by Best Companies Group.
- Recipient of the 2013 Readers Choice award from Benefits Magazine for the best national carrier
- Named 2013 Corporation of the Year by the LACC.
- Donates over $85M per year to support charitable causes.
- Funds Invests millions in health research and educational projects such as special curricula for Head Start children, school curricula, new mom outreach, health scholarships, equipment for medical schools and Boys & Girls club support.
FEATURES & BENEFITS
The Company offers a comprehensive quality benefits program that is responsive to protect its associates and their families. Partial listing of benefits plans is below:
- Relocation Package for Qualified Candidates
- Comprehensive Group Health Insurance
- Company Paid Life Insurance, Short Term Disability, and Long-Term Disability
- Dental and Vision Insurance
- Flex Spending
- 401K with Company Match + Profit Sharing Plan
- Generous PTO, sick days policy
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
- Education Assistance
- Pet Insurance
- Company sponsored fair and baseball games
- On-Site Nurse Practitioner, Wellness Clinic, and Employee Gym
Roanoke, VA is in the beautifully picturesque Blue Ridge Mountains of Virginia. This area is home to some of the best hiking trails, mountain biking, rafting, boating, fishing, and historic attractions that the mid-Atlantic region has to offer. High quality schooling system K-12, many performing arts events, proximity to Virginia Tech and a downtown area with first-rate restaurants & entertainment. A great place to live and thrive and consistently ranked as one of the best places to retire and raise a family
- Bachelor’s Degree from an Accredited University in Business, IT, or related field
- 5+ years of experience leading large corporate initiatives.
- Demonstrated ability to manage cross functional projects
- Demonstrated ability to motivate teams
- PMP Certification REQUIRED
- Experience with pricing policies or strategies highly desirable
- Medical or dental insurance industry experience helpful
- Excellent interpersonal, organizational, and communication skills
For more information contact: