|The Vice President of Membership shall be responsible for promoting chapter membership, maintain official attendance records, submit PDU information on all chapter events. Duties include:
- Maintains the official attendance record for chapter meetings and seminars.
- Writes the monthly membership report to the board including current membership levels and changes relative to Region 5 goals.
- Promptly sends PDU information to chapter meeting and seminar attendees.
- Inputs all chapter sponsored events for PDUs into the PMI CCR system.
- Responds promptly to PMI and SWVA membership inquiries.
- Chairs the membership committee.
- Reviews DEP for changes in membership (new members, non-renewing members, expired members, potential members).
- Add program and assign PDUs in the CCR system for events offered by the Chapter.
- Coordinate with VP of Marketing and Communications to send Welcome letter to new PMI-SWVA members.
- Coordinate with VP of Marketing and Communications to send reminder letter to about-to-expire members to renew their membership.
- Coordinate with VP of Marketing and Communications to send Follow-up letter to recently expired members.
- Conducts membership drive(s).
- Facilitates check-in at Chapter meetings.
- Facilitates sign in attendees at the chapter meetings.
- Facilitates collection of money from walk-in attendees or pay-at-the-door pre-registered attendees and forward to VP Finance.
- Develop and implement succession and transition plan.