To our valued PMI-SWVA Chapter Members,
On behalf of the Project Management Institute Region 5 and our current PMI Southwest Virginia Chapter Board of Directors, please join us in extending heartfelt congratulations to our newest 2018 PMI-SWVA Chapter Board Members: The 2018 Board Members are as follows:
- Brian Blackwell – Chapter President
- Paige Kanode – President-Elect (new in this role)
- Mitzi Steele - Immediate Past President
- Ragan Farris - VP Finance (newly reelected)
- Irvin Childress – VP Membership
- Ben Ostrander – VP Technology
- Emily Cohen – VP Marketing & Communications
- Kristen Gorman – VP Professional Development
- Jeff Dillon - VP Administration & Secretary
- Darryl Agee – VP Programs
Next time you see a Board members, be sure to shake their hand and give them your encouragement for their volunteer service!
As 2017 is ending, we encourage you to attend the PMI-SWVA annual year-end meeting on December 12, 2017 and get to know our board members face to face. It is a great opportunity to have some holiday fun and talk shop all at the same time. Registration details will be sent in an email and appear on the website. For now just mark your calendar!
Again, we encourage you to reach out to any of our new or continuing board members with a congratulatory note or call of thanks for their volunteer leadership and support of our chapter!
2017 PMI-SWVA President