From your 2019 Board,
The board had their final meeting on the 3rd of December. The content discussed is below:
- Reviewed 2020 BOD. Jeff Dillon has to step down as incoming President. Emily Cohen willing to be President. Looking for nominee for new Pres-Elect. Special election will be held to vote on new nominees for these roles once new Pres-Elect is found.
- December 10th Chapter meeting is at the Shenandoah Club. Special reminder e-blast will go out with reminder, agenda, parking instructions and dress code.
- January 12th Chapter meeting will be at Hollins University.
- Chapter website and all correspondence media will be updated with new PMI branding by the end of the year.
- David Williamson was voted as the Chapter's Disciplined Agile (DA) Champion. PMI acquired DA and will start integrating in training and certifications.
- Updated bylaws have been approved.
- Chapter membership continues to increase. Working on robust communications and marketing strategy for potential members and sponsors in 2020.
- Applicable BOD role transitions are in progress.
Meeting minutes can be found here: https://pmi-swva.org/index.php/files/21/Web-Files/60/PMIBODMinutes120319.pdf
Published Dec 12th, 2019