We had an exciting October Chapter meeting at VTTI!
- We had over 25 members in attendance
- The attendees got a tour of the manufacturing facility with a display vehicle that we got to see first hand their work
- VTTI has over 300 projects going on at one time with varying timelines and resource allocation
- Project management approach is shifting from waterfall to agile so as to be flexibility and handle iteration needs
- They are cobbling together software tools and they’ve never had a PM tool for their system. The challenge of PM software is finding a framework that can be used for both service and research.
- We had great conversations around PM challenges and a huge thank you Andy Schudt for his insight