Hi PMI-SWVA Chapter Members,
On September 24th the board members met and had the following conversations:
* Symposium tasks on track. Need volunteers to host the Chapter website table.
* October 29 Chapter meeting in Blacksburg, VTTI
* We have nominees for all open BOD positions except President-Elect. Please contact Paige Kanode or Brian Blackwell if interested. Voting will be available online Oct 3-13.
* Bylaws draft and upcoming vote notice on website. Voting will be open Oct 18. Will ask for votes at Symposium.
* Sept Chapter Meeting PDUs have been submitted.
* Mentoring Slack channel is up and running. Tip posts being made. Encouraging members to organize into study groups for exam prep.
* Family Day was a success. Thanks to all that helped and attended.
* Special BOD meetings to be held to finalize initiatives - Virtual Chapter meeting process, Member special communications, Community volunteer event.
Meeting notes can be found here: https://pmi-swva.org/index.php/files/21/Web-Files/50/PMIBODMinutes92419.pdf
PMI-SWVA Board Members
Published September 26th, 2019