Thank you to all the new members who attended this last week's chapter meeting at Hollins University!
Below are the highlights:
- Darryl Agee, "So there I was..."
- Darryl tied his personal PM experience with PMBOK tools and success stories
- PMBOK has added Political Awareness as a tool for managing stakeholder engagement.
- Suggest using your stakeholder analysis as a predictive analytic tool to identify your problem team members.
- Remember, there's always someone there who wants your project to fail, you just need to find out who they are!
- Download Darryl's amazing presentation here: https://pmi-swva.org/index.php/files/21/Web-Files/43/PMI-June-2019-Chapter-Meeting-Final.pdf
- Chapter Business
- We used this meeting as a dry run for a virtual chapter meeting... more details to come soon.
- Download the presentation here: https://pmi-swva.org/index.php/files/21/Web-Files/42/JuneChMeetingBoardIntro.pdf
Published June 2019