2018 Annual Symposium - Past, Present and Future
Date: October 19th, 2018
Location: Roanoke College Colket Center (Directions and Parking Click Here)
PDUs: 8 - 5 leadership and 3 to choose your own
*Registration is NOW OPEN!*
Early Bird (August 1st through September 21st:
Member = $119
Non-Member = $154
Regular (September 22nd through October 17th):
Member = $149
Non-Member = $184
Student: $49 (Please email firstname.lastname@example.org for how to register)
Click here to find out more
about our Sponsors
In Kind Gold Sponsors:
Valley Business Front
This year we celebrate 15 years of supporting and leading project management in Southwestern Virginia! Join us in celebrating the Past, Present and Future of Project Management. Each speaker will enlighten you with 3 PM take-aways, with 5 sessions to attend that will get you 15 take-aways to apply to your PM career and everyday life.
- Agile trainer Richard Cheng as a breakout session speaker -> we have two sessions brought to you by Richard, director of training at Excella, who specializes in all agile methodology. He will be a fantastic speaker!
- Early bird registration has been extended due to the storm to 9/21... REGISTER TODAY!
- Earlier start means Earlier End -> we plan to start at 8:30 with Sardek speaking at 8:45 so you won't want to be late!
- Closing Speaker -> Matt Thornill will be speaking on generational dynamics and how that can impact the way you communicate with your project team
- New Speakers for our Breakout Sessions -> We will be welcoming Chris Riha, who has started his own PM consulting firm, and Retired Police Chief Chris Perkins to cover pertinent project management topics to you!
- Panel Track -> we will have having a track solely dedicate to different panel discussion so come and hear from your fellow PM stars
- 15 year celebration -> in the afternoon we will be having a special treat to celebrate our 15 year anniversary, and you never know what we might be giving away to honor this
- And don't forget our amazing opening speaker Sardek Love who will get you excited about a our symposium and Project Management.
Any Questions? Email email@example.com
10-19-2018 8:00 am
Event End Date
10-19-2018 5:00 pm
Registration Start Date
Cut off date
10-18-2018 12:00 pm
Pricing Varies - Register early for the best price!