If you are registering for one of our great events you will find that you need to pay through PayPal. While you will be redirected to PayPal's website, you will still be able to pay with debit/credit card and do not need a PayPal account to pay. Below are step by step instructions for paying through PayPal:
- Log into the website by click on the the Member Login in the top right hand corner of the screen. Use your PMI.org login information to log in.
- Choose the chapter event you need to register for and click on the green Register Now! button at the bottom of the page.
- Fill in the registration form with required information (the fields with red dots are required) and click on the I agree to the terms and conditions box.
- Click on Next Step at the bottom of the page.
- Confirm you are registering for the right event and click on Next Step.
- At this point you will be redirected to the PayPal website to pay, wait until the PayPal site appears.
- Confirm that PayPal has the correct event registration and payment amount in the order summary on the left side of the page.
- If you have a PayPal account, you may click on the bar at the top and log in to your PayPal account to pay. Otherwise, make sure you are on the "Pay with a debit or credit card, or PayPal Credit" section.
- Fill in your credit card and required information to pay. Click on the organ button on the bottom call Pay to confirm the order.
- Once the order is paid for, you will be asked if you want to create a PayPal account. You may create one at this time but it is not a requirement and you may click on the blue text at the bottom that says "No, Thanks".
- PayPal will then show you a confirmation receipt on it's page and be sure to keep a copy of this for your records.
- Click on the blue text for "Return to Project Management Institute, Southwest Virginia Chapter, Inc." to be redirected back to our site.
For any registration issues, please email our webmaster and for payment issues please email our VP of Finance.