Welcome to the Project Management Institute (PMI) Southwest Virginia Chapter.
This year, PMI Southwest Virginia (PMI SWVA) is celebrating our 16th year! PMI SWVA is recognized as the largest percent of credential holders in Region 5. Our chapter provides project management professionals/practitioners with training, professional development, and chapter events that are geared towards the advancement in project management. Our mission statement and objectives are to foster a community of Project Management excellence in Southwest Virginia by help bring premier Project Management knowledge, skills, and resources to our region and our organization and to promote individual, organizational, and regional growth through professional development, training and education, certification, networking, cross-industry information sharing, best practices, partnerships, and workforce development.
PMI SWVA 2019 Elections are complete. Here is your new board as of January 1, 2019.
- President – Paige Kanode, PMP, PMI-ACP
- President Elect – Jeff Dillon, PMP, ACP, CAPM
- Past President – Brian Blackwell, PMP, PMI-ACP
- VP of Administration – Patrice Freeland PMP
- VP of Finance – Ragan Farris, PMP, PMI-ACP
- VP of Marketing – Carole Porter, PMP
- VP of Membership – Dave Rakes, PMP
- VP of Professional Development – Megan Adkins
- VP of Programs – Looking for a volunteer!
- VP of Technology – Kristen Gorman, PMP
- Director at Large – Darryl Agee, PMP, PMI-ACP
- Director at Large – Carri Edminston, PMP
- Director at Large – Doug Martin, PMP, PMI-ACP
- Director at Large – Heather Price